Grounds Update, March 16th

March 16th 2015 - Spring temperatures continue to show their face here and there over the last week or so. The golf course thawed out significantly over the weekend. The near 70 degree temperatures and wind today are helping dry the course after the .8" of rain that fell over the weekend.

We hope to be able to get our equipment out on the course tomorrow to start preparing for opening day. If all goes to plan and the weather forecast remains the same, the 1st tee will be open on Friday morning at 10 AM. Tee times for Saturday and Sunday are TBA.

For more information about preparing the golf course coming out of winter please check our Wolf Run Blog tomorrow afternoon. For those of you not subscribed to the blog yet the web address is

Thank you all for your patience and we look forward to seeing you all on the course as soon as we can finish our course preparations.

Nate Fair Golf Course Superintendent